For Customer Service: call 1-832-836-1330
ATLANTA Gold CS Workshop- (**Same expert teaching faculty in both Atlanta and Houston GoldUSMLE centers)
UPCOMING AVAILABLE ATLANTA GOLDUSMLE Step 2 CS Workshops
|« NOV « DEC||January 2020||FEB » MAR »|
|26||27||28||29||30||31||3 Days Atlanta||4 Days Atlanta||5 Days Atlanta|
3 Day GOLDCS Atlanta Workshops
- Feb 14-16 2020
- March 6-8 2020
- March 27-29 2020
- April 3-5 SOLDOUT
- April 24-26 2020
- May 15-17 2020
- June 12-14 2020
- July 3-5 2020
- July 24-26 SOLDOUT
- August 14-16 2020
- Sept 11-13 2020
- Oct 2-4 2020
- Oct 23-25 2020
- Nov 13-15 2020
- Dec 4-6 2020
4 Day GOLDCS Atlanta Workshops
- Feb 14-17 2020
- March 6-9 2020
- March 27-30 2020
- April 3-6 SOLDOUT
- April 24-27 2020
- May 15-18 2020
- June 12-15 2020
- July 3-6 2020
- July 24-27 SOLDOUT
- August 14-17 2020
- Sept 11-14 2020
- Oct 2-5 2020
- Oct 23-26 2020
- Nov 13-16 2020
- Dec 4-7 2020
5 Day GOLD Atlanta CS Workshop
- Feb 14-18 2020
- March 6-10 2020
- March 27-31 2020
- April 3-7 SOLDOUT
- April 24-28 2020
- May 15-19 2020
- June 12-16 2020
- July 3-7 2020
- July 24-28 SOLDOUT
- August 14-18 2020
- Sept 11-15 2020
- Oct 2-6 2020
- Oct 23-27 2020
- Nov 13-17 2020
- Dec 4-8 2020
Note-All practice exams occur every Sunday and Tuesday at 10am during the listed available course dates, the available course dates are listed clearly on the Atlanta and Houston Goldusmle webpages. **We recommend that you take your real exam date about 1-3 weeks after the course so you have time to memorize the material better.
ATLANTA GOLDUSMLE CENTER LOCATION
Our Brand New facility will be located at
1720 Phoenix boulevard,
Atlanta GA 30349
Medical suite 600
For Google Maps location click on link below:
We are located across the street from 1 CROWN CENTER (1745 Phoenix BLVD) at 1720 Phoenix Medical Center. We are located to the RIGHT OF FAITH PHARMACY.
OUR Atlanta GOLDUSMLE Step2 CS REVIEW CENTER IS NOW LOCATED VERY CLOSE TO HARTSFIELD-JACKSON ATLANTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.WE ARE LOCATED IN THE:
- ATLANTA GOLDUSMLE STEP 2 CS workshop
- 1720 Phoenix boulevard, College park, GA 30349 suite 600
- To register please call 1-866-446-5327
- Our Atlanta GoldUSMLE step 2 CS review covers all of the following:
- Empathy Preparation: A Communication Instructor explains how to display Clinical
- Empathy. You will learn the Basic Understanding of Empathy for both Adult and Pediatric encounters. After the discuss you will practice your skills.
- Full Day Practice Examination with Several Standardized Patients Encounters in a medical-clinic environment. Each examination room is fully-equipped with all medical instruments, a stool, and an examination table – to prepare you for the actual exam.
- Computer generated announcements with time lines similar to what you will experience in the actual CS exam.
- Examination Proctor – to oversee the exam.
- Video monitored exam by Staff Physicians.
- Physician-evaluated and graded Patient Notes on 100% of your cases
- Multiple Unique Encounters – including phone encounters
- Encounters with Challenging Emotions and Questions
- Standardized Patient will provide you with 1-on-1 individualized feedback
- Receive individualized feedback on 100% of your cases
- Receive written feedback on all your cases.
- Feedback by a Staff Physician – all of your encounters
- Detailed Statistical Analysis – at the completion of the exam showing your improvements in each assessed area compared to your Diagnostic Exam.
- Discussion of Test Results – individualized for each student via one-on-one interaction with our Staff Physicians. [Recommendations are made for further improvements].
- Data Gathering and Data Interpretation: The morning is devoted to understanding how to approach various cases and what Physical Examination should be completed for each case.
- Review Clinical Knowledge related to Patient encounters.
- Review of Complex Cases: Blank Doorway,Rape, Domestic Violence, Child Abuse, Depression, Hallucinations etc.
- Practice Communication Skills from specific areas of your weaknesses with Communication Instructor and/or Standardized Patients. You are given specific scenarios that may pose a challenge for you in the actual examination and you practice the Interview, Closure, Counseling, and Challenging questions.
- Focused and Individualized assignments are given based on deficiencies seen during encounters and examination performance.
- Patient note assignment given
- Clinical Empathy Skills practiced with various scenarios.
- After class study instructions – given by our Physicians.
- Patient Note assignments discussed.
- Student-Instructor Wrap-up – at the conclusion of each Workshop each student is given direct access to the Physician Instructor.
- ***EVERY GOLDUSMLE STEP2 cs workshop will consist of at least 1-2 Simulated 12 case Mock Exam. Please make your payment below and fill out the Registration Form above, we will attach your registration to your payment receipt and you will be sent a Econfirmation email with your receipt.
- ALL REGISTERED STUDENTS THAT HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT BELOW WILL RECEIVE A GOLDEN TICKET AND ECONFIRMATION LETTER TO GAIN ACCESS TO OUR CENTER
***EVERY GOLDUSMLE STEP2 cs workshop will consist of at least 1-2 Simulated 12 case Mock Exam. Please make your payment below and fill out the Registration Form above, we will attach your registration to your payment receipt and you will be sent a Econfirmation email with your receipt.
ALL REGISTERED STUDENTS THAT HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT BELOW WILL RECEIVE A GOLDEN TICKET AND ECONFIRMATION LETTER TO GAIN ACCESS TO OUR CENTER
(2 days of intensive training 9-9pm + 2x Practice Mock 12-18 case exams)
NOW DISCOUNTED to only $2299 discounted from $2599
Please click “Buy Now” below
D) 5 day GoldUSMLE step 2 CS workshop(FRI,SAT,SUN,MON,TUES)-(3 days of Intensive training + 2x Mock 12-18 case exams+ FREE CS EXAM SCHEDULING ASSISTANCE)
Now discounted to only $2899 discounted from
To PURCHASE a 5 DAY PREMIUM CS workshop click “Buy Now” below
Nearby hotels and lodging
OUR 20 MEDICAL EXAM ROOM FACILITY IS LOCATED AT
1720 PHOENIX BOULEVARD
ATLANTA, GA 30349
medical suite 600
MEDICAL CENTER ACROSS THE STREET FROM
1 CROWN CENTER (1745 Phoenix boulevard)
A) Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Atlanta Airport South, GA
$75 Night USMLE discount
5100 W Fayetteville Rd, College Park, GA 30349
B) Best Western Plus Hotel & Suites Airport South
$79 Per Night USMLE discount
1556 Phoenix Blvd, College Park, GA 30349
C)Holiday Inn Atlanta Airport South
4669 Airport Blvd, College Park, GA 30337